WHAT IS PARENTS OF TEENS?
The mission of Parents of Teens is to empower, support and equip parents with practical, biblical principles and new ideas for raising their teens. Parents of Teens seeks to fulfill 6 goals:
- Reveal to parents coming changes in their teen’s behavior and perspective.
- Coach parents in deciding specific boundaries on issues, ideally before their teen experiences them.
- Provide a forum for questions, doubts and fears, as well as act as a support group.
- Apply pertinent biblical wisdom to specific cultural, teen, and parental issues.
- Provide a safe, non-judgmental place to share.
- Identify the “traps” of adolescence and other cultural issues facing teens.