PARENTS OF TEENS MISSION
- TO EMPOWER parents with practical, biblical principles and a game plan for rearing their teens.
- TO URGE parents to remain a player and stay in the game, and to not be intimidated to parent a teen in today’s culture.
- TO SHOW what training looks like and to study the nuts and bolts of parenting.
GOALS OF PARENTS OF TEENS
- Reveal to parents coming changes in their pre-teen/teen’s behavior and perspective.
- Coach parents in deciding specific boundaries on issues, ideally before their teen experiences them.
- Provide a forum for questions, doubts and fears, as well as act as a support group.
- Apply specific biblical wisdom to specific cultural, teen and parental issues.
- Provide a safe, non-judgmental place to share.
- Identify the “traps” of adolescence and other cultural issues facing teens.